Sulzer Australia is currently seeking an enthusiastic, determined and mechanically-minded individual interested in completing an accredited Trade, Certificate III in Electrical Fitting / Electrical Machine Repair, based in Rydalmere.
Sulzer Australia Pty Ltd, is the largest independent provider of repair and maintenance services for turbo machinery, generators, motors, and pumps. Our global network ensures high-quality local service and our highly collaborative work environment encourages every individual to contribute. Sulzer means access to the world, interaction with an exciting customer base, and a challenging and rewarding working environment
Reporting to the, Workshop Supervisor in Rotating Equipment Service Department responsibilities in supporting the section and workshop as required will include, but are not limited to:
- Onsite training of AC & DC motor overhauls, rewinds and repairs;
- Onsite training of Generator overhauls, rewinds and repairs;
- Completing training and assessments in accordance with the RTO's scheduled training plan
What's in it for you:
- You will receive hands on training from professional Trades personal and on completion be equipped with the skills and knowledge to primarily rewind, dismantle, repair and assemble AC & DC machines and other industrial rotating equipment.
- Mechanically minded and genuinely interested in the Industrial Services industry
- Dedication to working in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to follow company policy, procedures, training regimes;
- A drive and determination to want to learn and complete an Apprenticeship
If you would like to join this reputable, global company, then please submit your resume
Please Note: Due to the number of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.