Australian Brick & Blocklaying Training Foundation Ltd (ABBTF) trading as Become a Bricklayer, is currently working with a range of employers and hosts to help fulfil a range of Bricklaying Apprentice positions in the North West Suburbs of Perth. Positions range from Two Rocks to Hillary's.
Successful completion of a Bricklaying Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to develop your Career in a vibrant and diverse Building Industry as to potentially become a Tradesman, Contractor, Business Owner, Leading Hand, Supervisor, Trainer or Builder.
Qualified Bricklayers work outdoors, get a trade qualification, build important structures, can progressively earn more, can become their boss, have the freedom to work throughout Australia or abroad, can be part of or manage a team and get physically fit in the process.
West Australian Bricklayers are Smart and progress well in industry based on their advanced knowledge of our building methods.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Must demonstrate that you have tried Bricklaying in a Training or Work Environment
- Must be Highly Motivated to undertake a Bricklaying Apprenticeship of up to 4 years
- Must have Transport and or Mobility to get to Job Sites or Pickup Points
- Must be an Australian Resident
- Must have a White Card as to participate in an Unpaid a Work Trial
- Must write a Resume that reflects all of the above
- The ABBTF are not an Employer and take no responsibility for leads or outcomes
- Applicants that do not address the above Criteria may not be responded to
- Work Trials are Unpaid allowable under the Award*
- A Labouring Position may be offered in some circumstances as to precipitate additional time for Employers to ascertain candidate suitability
The ABBTF endorse Equal Opportunity Employment and are Supported by Austral Bricks and Partnering Builders in Western Australia. All ABBTF Services are Free of Charge.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.