Outsource your apprentice and trainee payroll to your local apprenticeship experts
How much time do you spend each week on processing apprentice and trainee timesheets, calculating wages, and managing bank deposits? This is time you could be spending on what you do best – running your business.
Let us take care of your payroll and give you more time to focus on the big picture
Payroll is the most important aspect of any business. Your apprentices and trainees must be paid, and they must be paid accurately and on time.
The biggest challenge for any organisation taking care of their own apprentice and trainee payroll is complying with statutory regulations – because even the smallest error can lead to a whopping fine.
In 2017, Fair Work Australia recovered $339,433 in unpaid wages
from uncompliant businesses*
When you outsource your apprentice and trainee payroll to MEGT, you’ll minimise your risk of costly payroll and non-compliance errors while still maintaining full control over your finances.
We know it can be difficult to make sense of apprentice and trainee wages and entitlements. We understand Modern Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements and have the experience and expertise to keep up to date with legislative requirements, so you don’t have to.
With access to our fully automated online payroll system anywhere, anytime and on any device, you’ll save time and stress and get more time to focus on running your business.
It’s as easy as:
Register your apprentice and trainee information with us
Sign up online and confirm your apprentice and trainees’ employment details.
We will calculate and process your apprentice and trainee wages
We’ll calculate award rates and entitlements, process wages, and provide superannuation and tax reports.
You receive a single weekly invoice from MEGT
All you need to do is pay a fixed amount per apprentice and trainee.
The simple payroll solution
Our payroll service offers the ideal solution for employers who don’t have the time, resources or expertise to manage apprentice and trainee wages.
Benefits for you, the employer
- easy online timesheet approvals
- straightforward weekly invoicing
- accurate pay and allowance rates
- support from our expert payroll team
- monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to take the pressure off at tax time
Benefits for your apprentices and trainees
- quick and easy timesheet submission, even from a Smartphone or other mobile device
- immediate access to view pay information and leave balances
- accurate pay on time, every time
We take the work out of paperwork, leaving you more time to get on with your business
Our job is to make it easy to recruit, manage and retain high-quality apprentices and trainees.
Try our payroll services for free – get the first three months on us!
New to MEGT’s payroll service? Hire or sign up an apprentice or trainee with us today, register their details online, and we’ll provide your first three months of fast, easy payroll service absolutely free!
* New customers signing on for Payroll Services will not be charged the management fee of $25 (plus GST) per timesheet for the first 12 weeks, per apprentice. Direct debit authority required. Offer only available to customers who meet the 14 days terms of payment. Terms and conditions may change without notice.