Microsoft Traineeship Program
Get your foot in the door to an exciting and rewarding career in IT
Expressions of Interest are now open!
Australia’s IT industry is rapidly growing and the demand for talented, knowledgeable and experienced individuals has never been higher. That’s why Microsoft Australia is piloting their first ever Traineeship Program! With roles available in Sydney and Canberra, the program is designed to support budding technology/IT professionals to take the first step in their career.
The program – at a glance
Together with MEGT, Microsoft Australia is giving you the chance to gain:
- Paid on-the-job experience within the Microsoft Australia network
- A Certificate IV in Information Technology delivered by TAFE NSW
- Industry-recognised Microsoft Certifications, including a specialisation in Cloud Skills as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track
- A strong foundation in all aspects of IT and emerging technology, and
- Expert support from MEGT, Microsoft Australia and TAFE NSW every step of the way
If you’re a current Microsoft partner and you’re interested in taking on one or more trainees as part of the Microsoft Traineeship Program, find out more here.
Ready to fast track your IT career? Keep reading!
Microsoft Trainees will be employed through MEGT’s Group Training program, making MEGT your legal employer. We’ll place you with a Host Employer within the Microsoft Australia network and they’ll be responsible for your day to day work, on-the-job training and development.
Getting trained and qualified
Once you’ve started, we’ll get you signed into a Commonwealth Government Training Contract – this makes your traineeship official! We’ll also help you get enrolled with TAFE NSW, so you can start working towards your Certificate IV in Information Technology. Over the next 12-24 months, you’ll earn while you learn; applying the skills and knowledge you get from TAFE NSW to your everyday work.
So, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!