Get far more benefits from just a few more hours
- Published on Monday 17 September, 2018
- 3 min. to read
Employing hospitality staff in VIC or TAS and still think a crew of casuals is the way to go?
What if we told you that right now, when you sign up a part-time employee into a Cert III Hospitality traineeship, your business may be eligible for training subsidies AND Government financial incentives?
This means you could save big on the cost of nationally accredited training and receive a financial incentive at the completion of their traineeship – all while building your workforce your way.
We haven’t even told you the best part…at MEGT, we’re here to cut through the jargon and assess your eligibility for subsidies and incentives so you don’t have to. Win/win!
Sign up your employees now and you’ll also get:
- Nationally accredited training delivered by industry experts who’ll take the time to customise each module to suit your workplace
- A team of highly-skilled, competent employees equipped with the practical skills your business needs to succeed
- Increased employee satisfaction, motivation, loyalty and retention (because who wouldn’t want to stay with a company that’s willing to invest in their skills!)
- A reputation as an employer of choice for people serious about building a future in hospitality
Get huge rewards in just three easy steps…
1. Convert your casual crew to part-time
2. Roster them for a minimum of 13 hours per week (VIC employers) or 15 hours per week (TAS employers)
3. Contact us!
It really is that easy
To start their traineeship, your employees will need to have a Commonwealth Government Training Contract in place – but that’s what we’re here for!
We’ll sign your part-time employees up into a Cert III Hospitality traineeship, register their Training Contract and assess your eligibility for Government financial incentives.
Get in touch with us today to find out how you can get more from your workforce for just a few more hours on the roster.
People who read this also enjoyed…