Save time, money and stress with MEGT’s payroll service
Our risk-free payroll service means no more worrying about calculating award rates, superannuation contributions, taxation rates or managing bank deposits. We know payroll inside and out, so you don’t have to.
It’s as easy as:
Register your apprentice and trainee information with us
Sign up online and confirm your apprentice and trainees’ employment details.
We will calculate and process your apprentice and trainee wages
We’ll calculate award rates and entitlements, process wages, and provide superannuation and tax reports.
You receive a single weekly invoice from MEGT
All you need to do is pay a fixed amount per apprentice and trainee.
The simple payroll solution
Our payroll service offers the ideal solution for employers who don’t have the time, resources or expertise to manage apprentice and trainee wages.
Benefits for you, the employer
- easy online timesheet approvals
- straightforward weekly invoicing
- accurate pay and allowance rates
- support from our expert payroll team
- monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to take the pressure off at tax time
Benefits for your apprentices and trainees
- quick and easy timesheet submission, even from a Smartphone or other mobile device
- immediate access to view pay information and leave balances
- accurate pay on time, every time
We take the work out of paperwork, leaving you more time to get on with your business
Our job is to make it easy to recruit, manage and retain high-quality apprentices and trainees.
Try our payroll services for free – get the first three months on us!
New to MEGT’s payroll service? Hire or sign up an apprentice or trainee with us today, register their details online, and we’ll provide your first three months of fast, easy payroll service absolutely free!
* New customers signing on for Payroll Services will not be charged the management fee of $25 (plus GST) per timesheet for the first 12 weeks, per apprentice. Direct debit authority required. Offer only available to customers who meet the 14 days terms of payment. Terms and conditions may change without notice.