Start your career with one of the best in the business with 50+ years experience in the industry. High end brands including Mercedes-Benz, BMW & Lexus
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, all you need to do is hit 'apply' and send your resume to MEGT today.
Are you wanting to kick start your career with an excellent company and work with car brands including Mercedes-Benzes, Lexus, BMW and Subaru? This is your opportunity to join this busy and successful team in Parramatta where you will learn from highly experienced professionals and be on your way to building an excellent career for yourself.
The benefits of working with this business:
This is your opportunity to commence your apprenticeship with a great employer with over 50 years experience in the industry. Working with a dedicated and experienced team, you will gain experience working on a range of vehicles including luxury high end cars. You will be working full time hours while attending TAFE once a week.
Objectives of the role:
As a 1st Year Light Vehicle Apprentice Mechanic your duties will include:
- Learning the basics repairs and maintenance on a range of light vehicles
- Servicing and repairing of light vehicles
- Changing and repairing break lights
- Diagnose motor issues and repairs
- Working towards Cert III Automotive at TAFE
Key selection criteria:
We are searching for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who in genuinely interested in developing a career as a mechanic. Ideally you will have;
- Completed a TVET/ Certificate II in Automotive is an advantage
- Drivers license essential
- Enthusiasm and dedication to learn and develop your skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills
- Hard working nature
- Able to commit to a 4 year apprenticeship.
If you have any questions please contact Kate Green-Ornelas on 8078 3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Own car required:
Working with children certification required:
Police check required:
Designated Indigenous and Torres Strait only role:
Designated for people with a disability only: