Kick start your career in electronics with this amazing opportunity. 1st year Electronics Service Technician. Cert III Electronics and Communication.
Our client, an international organisation that has been around for over 100 years specialises in repairs and maintenance on a range of equipment including printers, scanners, fax machines, mobile printers, sewing machines and portable printers just to name a few. They are now searching are for a 1st Year Electronics Technician Apprentice to join their successful and busy team in the Sydney western suburbs.
The benefits of working with this business:
This is an amazing opportunity that will see you stepping into an electronics position. You will be employed by MEGT for the duration of your apprenticeship & have the support of a dedicated field officer who will visit you on site to provide you with the support and mentoring you need to succeed. You will be attending TAFE once a week and working towards Cert III Electronics & Telecommunications
Objectives of the role:
As a 1st Year Apprentice Electronics Technician your duties will include:
- Repairing a range of products from printers, scanners, sewing machines, fax machines, mobile printers and accessories
- Fault finding and making recommendations
- Undertaking warranty repair work
- Refurbishing the company’s products
- Service work and preventative maintenance on occasion
- Liaising with clients
Key selection criteria:
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate keen to step into a great company and begin their trade. Ideally you will have the following:
- Have completed year 12
- Have completed an IT or electronics course is an advantage
- An aptitude and understanding of electronics or IT
- Someone who is tech savvy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and keen to learn
- High level of customer service
- Previous data entry would be great
f you have any questions please contact Kate Green-Ornelas on 8078 3391.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Own car required:
Working with children certification required:
Police check required:
Designated Indigenous and Torres Strait only role:
Designated for people with a disability only: