Our Host Employer prides themselves on being able to contribute to the productivity and sustainability of the Mining and Civil Industry, along with providing a safe and satisfied workplace for their employees.
The benefits of working with this business:
This Traineeship is within the Administration Division, and we are looking for a motivated individual who thrives on a challenge and would enjoy working in 360’ administrative position.
Objectives of the role:
As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business Administration over a 12 month period, whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive environment.
• Reception duties, meet and greet clients
• Daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Organising the incoming and outgoing mail
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Filing, scanning and archiving
• Handle receipt and despatch of information
• Maintain business records on the computer
• Basic accounts administration
• Design and produce business documents
• Setting up of the meeting room
• Ensuring the reception is kept tidy at all times
• Undertake other administrative duties as trained and directed
Key selection criteria:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous exposure in a business, hospitality or customer service environment
• Studied business, legal or human resources subjects at school
• Sound Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Outlook)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Reliable on the job, high initiative and adaptability
• Drivers licence and own transport
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop an administration career. Very supportive team and a great company that is growing.
• Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business Administration
• No weekend work, office hours are Monday to Friday
• MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact
Amber Gillett on 02 4969 8099.
Own car required:
Working with children certification required:
Police check required:
Designated Indigenous and Torres Strait only role:
Designated for people with a disability only: