MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Our Business Traineeship is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to take the first steps to a successful and fulfilling career with a recognised industry leader. You will be energetic and motivated to develop your skills and qualifications through a combination of on-the-job experience in a supportive team environment and formal training.
The benefits of working with this business:
•Earn a weekly income while you gain valuable on the job experience;
•Complete a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Business;
•Be paid the national award rate;
•Have a mentor to support and guide you during your Traineeship;
•Work in a supportive workplace environment;
•Excellent career opportunities with our client once you have completed your Traineeship.
Objectives of the role:
As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate III in Business over a 12 month period whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience.
The successful applicant will be working at our clients' brand new office in Clayton and will provide reception and administrative support, which will include duties such as:
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries;
- Customer Service;
- Client research;
- Invoice entries;
- Data entry &
- General administrative duties as required.
Key selection criteria:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer);
- Basic data entry skills;
- Customer service experience (preferred);
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Self starter/Self-motivated;
- Takes ownership and initiative;
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written;
- Well spoken and articulate;
- Professional appearance/Well presented;
Own car required:
Working with children certification required:
Police check required:
Designated Indigenous and Torres Strait only role:
Designated for people with a disability only: