MEGT supports employment skills. You can transform your business or your career with MEGT's assistance.
- planning for appropriate workforce skills
- assistance with Australian Apprenticeships processes
- apprentice and trainee recruitment
- apprentice and trainee payroll management
- on-hiring of apprentices
- employment and placement of apprentices and trainees through Group Training
- Indigenous apprenticeship and traineeship employment and project management
- vocation education and training at certificate and diploma level
- English language training
- mentoring of trade apprentices facing challenges completing their apprenticeship.
MEGT Australian Apprenticeships Centre is the largest government contracted provider of support services to employers of apprentices and trainees in Australia. As a free service, we promote Australian Apprenticeships, help with the processes involved, monitor the progress of the Australian Apprentice and facilitate the payment of government incentives and bonuses. From mid 2015 apprenticeship support will be provided through Australian Apprenticeship Support Network providers.
MEGT Recruitment & Management Services recruits, employs, mentors, manages and places apprentices and trainees with host employers.
We also provide payroll services and recruitment services.
MEGT Education delivers vocationally relevant education in the workplace, online or at our Sydney and Melbourne campuses.
English language courses are delivered through our Sydney and Melbourne campuses.
Trade Skills training in carpentry and electrotechnology are delivered at the Ringwood campus.
MEGT United Kingdom employs apprentices in the United Kingdom and labour hires them to host employers.
MEGT's Indigenous Apprenticeship & Traineeship Network employs Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, organises placement with host employers, provides support throughout the traineeship or apprenticeship and assists with entry into full time work.
Workforce Planning Australia is a consultancy that analyses a business’ current workforce, assesses their future workforce requirements, including supply and demand gap analyses, and identifies the strategies that will enable them to achieve the workforce needed.