YOU CAN MAKE A
Your industry needs qualified and experienced staff in order to meet future demand.
You can invest in your business and your industry at the same time you add value to your community by providing employment opportunities to people who find it a little more challenging getting a head start.
Employing staff through an Australian Apprenticeship has loads of benefits:
- flexible training on or off-the-job
- an employment probationary period
- completion bonuses available in some States
- WorkCover levy exemption (in some states of Australia)
- a choice of training provider under User Choice
- they can work for you part time, full time or while they are still at school
- wage support for Australian Apprentices with a disability (except NSW trainee apprentices)
- financial assistance with workplace modifications to assist Australian Apprentices with a disability.
Call your local MEGT Australian Apprenticeships Centre for more information on
13 MEGT (13 6348)