An Australian Apprenticeship is an
excellent way for Indigenous
Australians to start a career
Making the choice to employ an Indigenous Australian can:
- howcase your business as a socially conscious community leader
- develop and strengthen a sense of community
- close the employment gap for Indigenous Australians to engage in sustainable and ongoing employment and stimulate the local economy
- achieve diversity at work that promotes better cultural
understanding amongst all Australians
- enrich the lives of everyone in your workplace.
Employers of Indigenous Australians may be eligible for additional funding up to the value of $6,600* through the Indigenous Wage Support.
*Eligibility criteria apply.