MEGT supports employment skills
Your future : our business
MEGT (Australia) Ltd works with businesses throughout their human resource management cycle: from planning, to recruiting, to managing, developing and separation.
- planning for appropriate workforce skills
- assistance with Australian Apprenticeships processes
- apprentice and trainee recruitment
- apprentice mentoring and management
- apprentice and trainee payroll management
- on-hiring of apprentices
- employment and placement of apprentices and trainees through Group Training
- Indigenous apprenticeship and traineeship employment and project management
- vocational education and training at certificate and diploma level
- English language training
- mentoring of trade apprentices facing challenges in their first year
- business management training and business mentoring for apprentices starting up their first business.
See our Organisation profile here
Background on the business
MEGT (Australia) Ltd was established in 1982 and is a not-for-profit organisation.
We can help businesses
prepare for the current and future skills needs of their business, identify current and future workforce requirements and develop strategies to integrate plans into the business through workforce planning
prepare for growth by employing new staff through apprenticeships and traineeships and increasing the skills of their existing staff
manage the employment of their apprentices and trainees with our online payroll services
manage the processes involved in Government financial support for training apprentices and trainees.
We can help job seekers make themselves more employable, gain additional skills, find a job.
We can help existing workers gain additional career skills.
We can help students improve their life options through English language education and nationally accredited training courses.
We provide these services through the following Divisions.
MEGT Australian Apprenticeships Centre
MEGT Recruitment and Management Services
MEGT Indigenous Apprenticeship & Traineeship Network
Workforce Planning Australia
MEGT United Kingdom
MEGT has offices in every state of Australia and the ACT and in the UK employing local people with local, state and federal expertise.
big enough to support you
small enough to know you